Circa 1913 wood frame three-family home. Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital and Albany Avenue business district, easy access to bus routes. See below for more information. Click here to download our required waiver form and click here to sign up for our emails to be notified of Property Viewing Dates. Principals only.
|Property Type:||Residential, 3 units|
|Year Built:||c. 1913|
|Structure Size (sq ft)||4,004|
|HLB Incentives Available:||Contact HLB|
|HLB Desired End Use:||Homeowner|
|Eligible and/or Approved Use:||Residential Occupancy|
|HLB Acquisition Date:||01/05/2021|
*Properties on state or national historic registers may qualify for rehab financing. Please contact the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) or the Hartford Preservation Alliance for information.
**HLB Status indicated as follows:
- Intake: HLB conducting due diligence on recently acquired property; commissioning appraisals; clearing title (if applicable); securing property & addressing immediate indicators of blight
- For Sale: HLB offering property for sale to qualified buyers/developers
- For Sale via RFP: This property is in need of extensive rehabilitation. Please submit a proposal using our RFP form with your bid price and rehabilitation plans.
- Pending: Purchase & Sale Agreement in negotiation between HLB & prospective buyer.
- Sold: Sale to developer/homeowner complete.
- Demolition Pending: This structure has been deemed unsafe and beyond repair. Once the structure has been demolished the land will be dispersed through our Lot Next Door program.
Click here for a full list of Hartford Land Bank properties, with information on each parcel.