FOR SALE: $65,000.00. BIDS DUE by 5 pm, April 29, 2021 via Property Purchase Application.
Viewing Dates for this specific property CLICK HERE.
Circa 1922 wood frame two-family home. Walking distance to Parker Memorial Community Center and Keney Park, easy access to bus routes. See below for more information.
Click here to download the Property Purchase Application.
|Property Type:||Residential, 2 units|
|Year Built:||c. 1922|
|Structure Size (sq ft)||3,168|
|HLB Incentives Available:||Contact HLB|
|HLB Desired End Use:||Homeowner|
|Eligible and/or Approved Use:||Residential Occupancy|
|HLB Acquisition Date:||01/05/2021|
|HLB Status/Phase**:||For Sale|
|Application Due Date:||April 29, 2021|
*Properties on state or national historic registers may qualify for rehab financing. Please contact the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) or the Hartford Preservation Alliance for information.
**HLB Status indicated as follows:
- Intake: HLB conducting due diligence on recently acquired property; commissioning appraisals; clearing title (if applicable); securing property & addressing immediate indicators of blight.
- For Sale: HLB offering property for sale to qualified buyers/developers. Please submit a proposal using our Property Purchase Application.
- For Sale via RFP: This property is in need of extensive rehabilitation. Please submit a proposal using our RFP form with your bid price and rehabilitation plans.
- Pending: Purchase & Sale Agreement in negotiation between HLB & prospective buyer.
- Sold: Sale to developer/homeowner complete.
- Demolition Pending: This structure has been deemed unsafe and beyond repair. Once the structure has been demolished the land will be dispersed through our Lot Next Door program.
Click here for a full list of Hartford Land Bank properties, with information on each parcel.